Friday, December 25, 2015

Seasons Greetings 2015

Season's Greetings to all those who follow 'Making A Mark' 
on my blog and/or on Facebook. 

Your 'likes' and comments are always very much valued wherever you leave them

Wishing you and yours a happy day today and all the very best for the New Year.

This is my colour pencil drawing of the Ice Lake from a special winter day at Sheffield Park in Sussex. I look at this every single day because it hangs inbetween the windows of my sitting room.  Maybe I need to do a bigger version in pastels?

Ice Lake at Sheffield Park
coloured papers on Canson
copyright Katherine Tyrrell

3 comments:

  1. Season Greetings with a Very Happy New Year to You & Yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, Katherine and my wishes for a happy, healthy 2016.

    ReplyDelete

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.