Sunday, April 06, 2014

Fridge Magnet Art

This is what the bottom half of my (eyelevel) fridge door looks like - decorated with fridge magnets from various top art galleries and museums.

My Fridge Magnets
There's something of a colour theme coming through - and also an indication of which artists I like. There are more artists I like but who are not as yet represented and that's only because I haven't got hold of any of their fridge art as yet!

This is a collection from art galleries and museums and exhibitions in:
Most of the ones you see for purchase online are rather lurid all the way through to totally OTT! I much prefer to get mine from the museums.

Do you recognise any of them?

What does your fridge door artwork look like? (Feel free to drop a link to your fridge art below or in the thread I'm starting on my Facebook Page)

Link: Top 10 Art Galleries and Museums in the World - I'll be updating this in the near future.

1 comment:

COMMENTS HAVE BEEN CLOSED AGAIN because of too much spam.
My blog posts are always posted to my Making A Mark Facebook Page and you can comment there if you wish.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.